– Linda is chomping on a hot muffin instead of swimming.
– I’m the only one standing on the stairs at 6.30 am waiting for others to arrive
– The temp. on the car dash is in single digits (see below) and the Warning light is saying “don’t get out of the car!”
– Judy shuffles across the road in her Ugh boots & hoodie.
– Chris is seen strolling to the steps hugging a hot coffee before the swim.
Wonderful sunrise and clear water swim even after all the rain ….8 degrees out & 15.3 degrees in…..
A lovely ‘Diamond’ swim around cones, a yacht , Bevan’s rock & home…our feet froze….on the sand getting in & then getting out….even Chris talking in the water shoreline at the end…created a hot-breath look… Ruth magnificently swam out to the dirty cone ‘sans’ wetsuit in a style of Esther Williams after her recent 24 degree Magnetic island waters…and Christina about to flipper her way in of course !Brrrrrrrr..it was cold but coffees at La Republica did the trick….along with Judy,Chris & Linda were Bob, Ken “terribly well”, Gail & Luke …where we all watched a video on Chris’ phone of his daughter rowing in Australia Women’s Quad 4 snatchingacome from behind Bronze medal in the World Cup…bravo.